* Related Definitions, Terms and Acronyms:
- Service station (Australia) - refers to any filling station, and is often abbreviated as servo.
- Diners Club International - the first independent credit card company in the world.
- Filling station or petrol station - see gas station.
- Carte Blanche - a minor credit card that was acquired by Citibank and phased out of service, and revived in 2000.
- Money - any marketable good or token used by a society as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and a unit of account.