* Related Definitions, Terms and Acronyms:
- Gas pump - a machine at a gas station that is used to put gasoline in vehicles, also known as fuel dispensers.
- Bankruptcy - a legally-declared inability or decreased ability of an person or company to pay their creditors.
- Supermarket gas stations - discount gas stations found at some supermarkets (Albertsons, Kroger, and Vons), convenience stores (7-Eleven), mass merchandise stores (Wal-Mart) and membership warehouse stores (Costco, Sam's Club, and BJ's). Some such stations require a special membership card to receive the discounted gasoline price.
- Charge cards - often used to incorrectly describe credit cards, are cards that do not extend the user credit but instead require that the charges be paid in full each month in full.
- Credit remaining - the positive balance or amount remaining in a person's account.