* Related Definitions, Terms and Acronyms:
- Exxon-Mobil Speedpass - a loyalty card that also contains a mechanism for authorizing electronic payment for gasoline or other goods.
- Gas credit card - a credit card issued by a major gasoline or petrochemical company.
- Credit card incentives, rewards, and rebates - credit providers often offer incentives such as frequent flier miles, gift certificates, or cash back (typically 1 %) to try attract customers to their program.
- Gas station - a facility selling fuel and lubricants for motor vehicles, usually gasoline (petrol) or diesel fuel.
- Debt - that which is owed to someone else, such as money.