* Related Definitions, Terms and Acronyms:
- Gas credit card - a credit card issued by a major gasoline or petrochemical company.
- Sunoco - an American petroleum and petrochemical manufacturer now called Sun Oil Company.
- Petroleum - crude oil mixture pumped from the earth containing many hydrocarbons. Crude oil is distilled into various products or raw materials to make gasoline and diesel fuels, motor oil, solvents, fertilizers, pesticides, and plastics, and more.
- Credit remaining - the positive balance or amount remaining in a person's account.
- Discount brands - usually smaller regional gas station chains or independent stations that offer lower prices on gasoline.