* Related Definitions, Terms and Acronyms:
- Loan - a transfer or delivery of money from one party to another with the express or implied agreement that the sum will be repaid regardless of contingency and usually with interest.
- Gas pump - a machine at a gas station that is used to put gasoline in vehicles, also known as fuel dispensers.
- Double walled storage tank - a tank constructed of two concentric tanks with a space between them to catch leaks from the inner tank and to give an interstitial space to accommodate leak detection sensors. Often used as gasoline underground storage tanks.
- Loyalty card, rewards card, points card, or club card - a plastic card, visually similar to a credit card or debit card, that identifies the card holder as a member a store's incentive program.
- Supermarket gas stations - discount gas stations found at some supermarkets (Albertsons, Kroger, and Vons), convenience stores (7-Eleven), mass merchandise stores (Wal-Mart) and membership warehouse stores (Costco, Sam's Club, and BJ's). Some such stations require a special membership card to receive the discounted gasoline price.